Vacation Packages & Romantic Getaways in Natchez, Mississippi
Packages include your stay at Bisland House Bed and Breakfast. Gift certificates available for all packages.
Perfect for a Romantic Getaway, Birthday, Honeymoon, and Anniversary or just for that special someone. Available for one or two nights’ stay for 2 guests. This is our most popular package; makes a great Christmas or birthday gift.
• A narrated open air tour with a personal guide through the historic downtown Natchez with pick up at Bisland House Bed and Breakfast.
• One or two nights’ stay, which includes a full southern-style breakfast each morning
• Chocolate-dipped strawberries (in season) – substitution by Innkeeper if not in season
One night stay: $219.00. plus tax
Two nights’ stay: $339.00 plus tax
Based on availability. Call Christine to book. 7 day advanced cancellation to avoid charges. Gift Certificates also available. Not available during Balloon Race weekend.Extras: **Hot-air Balloon ride is $450.00 extra, weather permitting. In-Room Massages: $80 per person for 1 hour massage, $160 per couple; Danielle’s or *Jessi’s Rooms only (cash paid to masseuse).
“Girls just want to have fun!”
So shop, tour, eat, drink and shop some more!
• 2 nights’ stay for 2 guests with full breakfast included each morning of your stay
• A narrated open air tour with a personal guide through Natchez Historic area. with pick up at Bisland House Bed and Breakfast.
• 3 Antebellum home tours
$429.00 plus tax. 3rd person in same room: $160 more plus tax (Jessi’s Room recommended).
This package is not available during Pilgrimages or Balloon Race weekend. Please call Christine to book. Can also be a romantic couples’ getaway. Other activities can be added for additional fees. 7 days advance cancellation to avoid full charges.
Canoeing in Natchez, Mississippi
Natchez Under The Hill Canoe Trip
This 2-hour canoe trip on the Mississippi River begins with a short drive with your experienced guide up the river. Your guide will usually meet you down at Natchez Under the Hill. Your trip will be entirely on the Mississippi River by canoe and includes sites such as the Devil’s Punchbowl, which is featured in our own Greg Iles novels. You will get to experience unique wildlife and foliage native to this part of the South. Depending on weather and river conditions, guests may cross to the west bank of the river as well. Trip duration: 2 hours, possibly 3, if a river crossing is made.This includes shuttle, safety gear, dry bags and water. Bring your camera. Sunset trip available.
Package is $429.00 plus taxes – includes a 2 nights’ stay per couple
The Big River Trip
Full day trip on 10-12 beautiful miles of the Mississippi River. The day will start early when you meet your guide at 7:00 am, near Natchez Under the Hill; you will then take a short car ride up river with your guide before launching. You’ll experience a full day of adventure on the river, which includes parts of the river told about in Mark Twain stories, wildlife, and natural areas of the great Mississippi River. A camera is a must. Your adventure ends with a celebratory drink at the Under the Hill Saloon. Package includes snacks, drinks, and a meal during your canoe trip, as well as 2 nights’ accommodations for 2 guests and full breakfast on the morning you do not have your trip. A hot biscuit, coffee and fruit can be provided for your car ride on the morning of your canoe trip.
Package is $629.00 plus tax
Call to reserve. Based on availability of rooms and guide. Meeting time for trip based on availability of the guide. Prior experience is not required. Just be ready to take a little guidance and do a bit of paddling! Guests will need appropriate clothing, footwear, hat, sunglasses, towel and a change of clothes. For a more precise list of recommended items, click here. Some items are provided by the guide. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns.
- 2 nights’ stay at Bisland House for 2 guests (includes breakfast each morning)
- 2 tickets for a tour with a personal guide to all the points around Natchez featured in best-selling author Greg Iles’ novels. **New** Choose either The First Tour which takes you around to places mentioned in the Quiet Game, Turning Angel, and The Devils Punch Bowl OR The Trilogy Tour which takes you to the places in the most recent Penn Cage Series. (Pick one) These tours are endorsed by author Greg Iles.
- 2 historically narrated ghost tour tickets with personal guide; includes a visit to the Natchez Cemetery and the haunted Old Natchez Jail
- Concierge Services (includes arrangement of all tours)
Tours will be booked for you with Downtown Karla Brown. Based on availability of rooms and tour guide. Please call to book this package.
$479.00 for 2 guests (plus room taxes)
Tour is historically narrated by your guide. Other adventures and extras can be added for additional fees. Please call Christine to book this package and check for availability.
- 2 nights’ stay at Bisland House Bed and Breakfast for 2 guests; includes your breakfast each morning (Choose either Jessi’s Room or Michelle’s Room)
- A two-hour guided kayaking adventure with an experienced guide on a Natchez area waterway for 2 guests (location to be determined by guide)
$399 plus tax for 2 guests.
This package is not available during Balloon Race weekend. Please call Christine to book this package or for more information. Based on availability of rooms and guide. 7 days advance cancellation to avoid charges.
- 2 nights’ accommodations for 2 guests: room of choice, breakfast included
- 2 tickets to a presentation at Natchez Little Theatre in Natchez, MS
- Available during the 68th season of Natchez Little Theatre.
Package is $329 plus room taxes for 2 guests. Please call Christine to book this package and check availability of rooms and performances. Go to natchezlittletheatre.org for an update of scheduled performances for 2016.
Natchez Destination Wedding Package
- 2 nights’ stay for the Bride and Groom in room of choice (based on availability)
- Full breakfast served in the dining room each morning of your stay
- Arrangement of a Judge to officiate the ceremony
- Choice of parlor or downstairs area for ceremony and photos
- A small wedding cake
- A bridal bouquet (flowers of your choice if in season)
- A collection of photos taken to capture those moments of your special day both inside and outside our home (weather permitting)
- A USB zip drive of photos for you to take home
- Flameless candles in your room and chocolate-dipped strawberries (in season)
- A narrated open air tour with a personal guide through downtown Natchez with pick up at Bisland House Bed and Breakfast.
$800.00 (plus room taxes)
We can offer other amenities if requested for additional fees. In-room couple’s massage may be added for an additional fee of $170.00. (Danielle’s or Jessi’s Rooms only ) Masseuse must be booked in advance.
Bride and Groom are responsible for Marriage License. Apply at Adam’s Country Circuit Clerk in advance. Call clerk’s office for information.
Ceremony only, no reception facilities. 2 additional guests for ceremony only. We can accommodate up to 4 additional guests with additional room reservations. Please call Christine to discuss details and check availability at 601-304-5806 or 504-913-7498, cell.
You may view our rooms and our home at our website: www.bislandhouse.com
$200 nonrefundable deposit at booking. Balance to be paid in full 14 days before your arrival date. No refunds after balance is paid. Let us help make your special day even more special!