Welcome to Bisland House Bed and Breakfast!
Come stay with us at Bisland House Bed and Breakfast, a historic home in downtown Natchez, MS built in 1904. Our 3 guest rooms are decorated in period antiques but also feature amenities that offer the full comforts of home, including private baths. A full southern-style breakfast is served in the dining room of our home each morning. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the home and free parking is right in front.
Located in the downtown Historic district, Bisland House Bed and Breakfast is the perfect location for exploring Natchez, Mississippi by foot or by car. A short walk will take you to most restaurants, historic homes, our antique shopping district and the beautiful Mississippi River! Sunset at the Natchez Mississippi Bluffs is a must-see event. Your stay with us will be like staying with friends.
- Moderate Rates
- Children 3 years and up are welcome. Younger children are welcome if your family is reserving all 3 rooms.
- Delicious hot breakfast included in room rate (special dietary considerations honored with request)
- Guests have full use of parlor with large flat-screen TV and DVD, piano, and guitar
- Free wireless Internet
- Complimentary cold refreshments
- Coffee and tea available all day
- Blow dryer and iron/board in each room
- In-room Satellite TV
- Motorcycle friendly
Please ask us for our recommendations for dinner and tours… we would love to assist you!
Bisland House Bed and Breakfast is within easy walking distance to downtown Natchez. Our Natchez bed and breakfast is a great place to celebrate Birthdays, and Anniversaries. We are Family Friendly, Motorcycle Friendly… all are welcome! (Sorry, in consideration of other guests, we do not accept pets.)